New Mexico Health Connections is a physician-led health plan committed to keeping New Mexicans healthy.
- We are a health plan focused on the well-being of patients by making sure care is coordinated at every level.
- We are focused on serving individuals, small businesses, and large businesses across New Mexico.
- We are member-driven. Any profits we make must be reinvested into expanded benefits or lower premiums for our members.
- We recognize that our members like and trust their doctors and that a strong network of primary care providers is critical to ensuring the good health of our members.
- Our priorities are keeping people healthy, lowering premium costs, and delivering appropriate levels of care at the right time to keep you home and out of unnecessary hospital stays.
- We will provide community-based case management to ensure our members are well cared for.
New Mexico Health Connections is available on both the individual and small business health insurance exchanges and through the commercial market. For more information about the health insurance exchanges, visit healthcare.gov (the federal exchange or marketplace) and bewellnm.com (the state exchange/marketplace).