Case Management Services
NMHC has a Case Management Program to help members and their caregivers who have multiple or complex medical problems. Our Case Managers:
- Coordinate your medical information and treatment alternatives.
- Identify any resources needed to support your care.
- Work with you, your caregiver, and your healthcare provider. Case Managers guide you into an appropriate plan of care designed to help you regain optimum health.
The Advantages of Case Management
- Each Case Management nurse provides personalized service to you, your family, and your healthcare providers to help coordinate care. Your Case Manager will help plan the complex array of services your special case needs.
- Your Case Manager will help ensure that you receive care efficiently and effectively.
- Your Case Manager will provide health education to empower you and your family. You’ll learn how to self-manage aspects of your care, as your provider deems appropriate.
Is Case Management Right for You?
You may benefit from our Case Management Program if you have one of these conditions or needs:
- Chronic medical conditions
- Conditions requiring complex home equipment or medications
- Organ transplant
- Conditions requiring community resources and social services
- Behavioral health issues
- Complicated hospital discharges
Referrals to the Case Management Program
You can call us directly if you are interested in Case Management services. You also can be referred by your caregiver, doctor, or other provider, such as a hospital case manager. If you are referred by a provider, he or she will need to complete the Practitioner/Provider Complex Case Management Referral Form. Please ask your provider to fax the completed form to us.
Participation in this program is your choice. You may leave the program at any time.
How to Contact Us
- Phone: 1-844-691-9984
- Online via a secure Case Management referral form: https://www.research.net/r/CM-DMEnroll.
- Email (to enroll in the Case Management Program or to request information): Please use our secure messaging portal.
- After clicking on "secure messaging portal," you will be directed to the portal site.
- Please select Register if you do not have a current user name and password.
- After you have finished registering, sign in.
- Select "Compose" and send the email to email@example.com.
- In your email, please state that you would like information on the Case Management program or that you would like to enroll.
- Note: Please do not send unsecured email to this address; use the secure portal.
- Fax: 1-866-628-3047
- Speech- and hearing-impaired members can use TDD/TTY services by calling 711.
- If your primary language is not English, you may ask for language assistance when you call us about Case Management.