Access Drug Coverage Across Our Health Plan Products
Are you wondering whether a drug is covered by NMHC and at what tier? Use the DRG Formulary Lookup tool to find out. It’s free, easy to use, and contains thousands of prescription drugs.
To use the tool, visit https://lookup.decisionresourcesgroup.com/.
- Select a drug from the list. Note that if you want to select multiple drugs to look up, you have to register for a free Decision Resources Group account.
- After you have selected a drug, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Choose Plans (which is a hyperlink). You will go to a new screen.
- From the All States drop-down menu on the right, select New Mexico. Then click on Choose up to 5 Plans.
- Select the plans you are interested in. Please note: There are two different tabs for commercial (off-exchange) and HIX (on-exchange) plans. To select both our on-exchange and off-exchange plans, you will need to first click on the green Commercial button, select your plan(s), and then click on the green HIX button and select your plan(s).*
- After you have selected all of your desired plans, click on the green View Results button.
This tool is also available as an app for the iPhone. Click on the App Store button at the bottom of the screen.
*Note: A drug tier typically is the same whether on an on-exchange or an off-exchange plan.
This tool is provided by Decision Resources Group (DRG). DRG is an independent third party, and NMHC is not responsible for the content on the DRG site or for the tool’s functionality.